No April fools today, I’m afraid. Just seven links to encourage, stimulate and share.
1) How Easter Killed My Faith in Atheism – An old article but timely. Journalist Lee Strobel responds to Ricky Gervais and offers a defence for Easter.
2) God Drew Near in the Neo-Natal Intensive Care Unit – A powerful account of God’s presence in the midst of suffering.
3) Free e-book: Church Membership: How the World Knows Who Represents Jesus (by Jonathan Leeman) – A handy little book on the value of encouraging people to belong to their church.
4) 6 tips to help you read Christian books – Some simple but effective steps from 10ofthose.
5) The Jihadi Who Turned to Jesus – Perhaps a modern-day version of Saul’s conversion to Paul?
6) Eight reasons I don’t like talking about Giving. And what I have to do about it. – Church leader Chris Green reflects on why churches and pastors don’t often talk about giving, and how we might deal with that.
7) A Clean House and a Wasted Life – Cleanliness is next to godliness, or is it?!