1) Table Talk: Is the Christmas Story True? - Another brilliant TT podcast episode, this time interviewing author and history student Carl Laferton. Great inspiration before you write your carol service talk!
2) A Liturgy for the Wrapping of Christmas Gifts - Love the 'everyday vision' of Every Moment Holy. Here's a prayer to stop and make you think as you get in present wrapping mode...
3) Advent Playlist - As you may know, I'm a sucker for a good playlist. Here's the Rabbit Room's Advent collection.
4) How to Find a Gift They'll (Actually) Love - Ok, this is actually pretty useful! If you’re freezing up when it comes to the people who mean the most (as I often do), try asking one of these questions about what your loved ones love.
5) Reflection on Ministerial Burnout - It's a 'busy season', right? So I'll just throw this one into the mix. Mark Jones offers some reflections from his Presbyterian Church in America context.
6) The Christmas Countdown - Classic three minute spoken-word animation from Glen Scrivener, Nate Morgan-Locke and the team at Speak Life, inviting people to read their revamped 321 evangelistic material.
7) The Extent of Love - For something only a little bit different, get your tissues ready...
Don't forget you can subscribe to this blog, either as a free sign-up or you can contribute to the running costs of the site and support local ministry by being part of The Sunday Refill Club for the price of a coffee per month!