1) Free ebook: Gospel Wakefulness by Jared Wilson – Fill in a quick survey and download this eBook for free. “If you’ve ever wondered how the gospel quite literally and radically changes everything, both now and tomorrow, Gospel Wakefulness is must reading…” But as the author has said, “read it remembering that salvation is not about our experiences or feelings or sense of “wakefulness” but about Christ’s finished work.”
2) The FAQs: What You Should Know About the Alfie Evans Controversy – After the sad news of Alfie’s death yesterday, it’s important that there’s space for his parents’ grief. There’s no getting around the gut-wrenching nature of the events. I found this FAQ a helpful starter piece. Peter Ould is always worth reading too – even in tweet-thread form.
3) Oak Hill’s School of Theology – I’m excited about the return of Oak Hill’s one-day School of Theology this July, which this year will be focused on the Image of God. Take a look at the programme and consider putting a trip to N14 in your diary.
4) Sharing your story engagingly – Some helpful thoughts for sharing your own Christian story from Peter Dray.
5) Heavenly citizenship and earthly justice – Helpful piece reflecting after the Windrush documentation scandal this past fortnight.
6) Exactly How To Spend The Last Hour Of Your Workday – You know that final slot of the day when you never seem to make any progress with anything and can’t help watching the clock. Well, why not try this.
7) The Man Behind the President’s Tweets – For something a bit different, this is self-explanatory really – but if you’re more into paper than screens, then let me squeeze this one in too: What of the lowly page number.