When you write a blog, it’s always fascinating to see what articles and reviews end up getting read the most!
As ever, it’s always a real mix: some articles are much more popular than I ever expected; some pieces from years ago end up getting lodged bizarrely high up in Google algorithms; and some posts that I thought would stick evidently haven’t!
So, discounting my annual list of Christmas & Easter videos, as well as the weekly Sunday Refill posts, here’s the most popular posts here in 2019.
Maybe there’s something you missed, but might like to check out?
- Tune for Tuesday: Yet Not I But Through Christ in Me
- “We do not learn from experience, we learn from reflecting on experience”
- Introducing the 2019 Life Audit
- From Age to Age: What might the popularity of FaceApp Tell Us About Ourselves
- Not Deciding: Leadership Lessons from Band of Brothers
- Is this It? by Rachel Jones – A Review
- Why we should all be preparing for a Blue Christmas
- Review of Life Explored
- The Difference between Wounds and Scars
- Marie Kondo, Genesis 1, and the Chaos of our Hearts
Thanks for stopping by here in 2019. Look forward to seeing you in 2020!